- Scope: Quality Management Research
- Frequently: CAP (Continuous Article Publication: means that each article, after peer-review and acceptance, will be published immediately within the monthly issue, including a digital object identifier (DOI) and page numbers).
- Open Access: Yes
- Free of Charge: Yes
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- DOI Registration: Yes (Crossref Metadata Search and Zenodo under OpenAire records)
- Language: English
- Review Policy: Blind Peer Review
- Contact Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality management is an essential integral component of organizations’ operational strategies. Quality management plays an important role at both macro and micro levels. Also, quality management has become an important part of management culture, particularly in new enterprises characterized by supply chain, e-commerce and virtual enterprise environments. So, Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) addresses strategies, techniques and tools for quality management and improvement in manufacturing and service organizations.
Topics covered include
- A perspective on the needs, issues, enablers
- Strategic alliances based on core competences, BPR
- Problem areas, types of solutions, tools/techniques
- Quality improvement strategies/standards
- Link between competitiveness and quality improvement
- Measures/metrics, benchmarking, best practices
- Functional/enterprise integration/management
- Empirical research/case studies
- Six sigma approach, continuous improvement, and knowledge management
- QMS (ISO 9001 Standards)
- Quality, TQM, QFD
- Total productivity management in Quality management
- SPC and process capability analysis, FEMA,
The main objective of Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) is to promote research and application of new strategies, techniques and tools of quality improvement and in turn the organizational competitiveness in the new economy and society. Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) aims to help professionals working in the field of quality, academic educators, industry consultants, and practitioners to contribute, to disseminate and to learn from each other’s work. The global dimension is emphasized in developing appropriate strategies, tactics, operational policies and tools for productivity and quality enhancement. Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) acts as a forum for exchanging innovative ideas and sharing practical experiences in managing and improving quality.
Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners, working in the field of quality functions and improvements in the emerging economy and society, to discuss the important ideas, concepts and disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.
Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR) publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in quality issues will occasionally be published. Quality improvement strategies, tactics and tools of both theoretical and practical nature are welcome. Articles that deal with productivity and quality issues in finance, government, health services, manufacturing, education, energy, mining, sports, and transportation are encouraged for Journal of Quality Management Research (JQMR).